Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Air Conditioning Services

Radiator Antifreeze/Coolant Service
Why is it important?
The engine cooling system in your vehicle circulates antifreeze through the engine and radiator. The antifreeze is formulated to prevent corrosion inside the cooling system and helps to maintain optimal engine operating temperature regardless of outside conditions. Replacing the antifreeze at regular intervals can help prevent overheating, freezing and premature cooling-system corrosion.
What is the service?
The old antifreeze is removed from your radiator and replaced with new antifreeze per your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations.
Please note: Not all Jiffy Lube® service centers offer all Cooling System Services. Please call ahead to ensure the services are available.



6 comments:

  1. Hi...Your post really got me thinking man..... an intelligent piece ,I must say. Get more information about AC Services .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. .
    Air Conditioning Repairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great information. The coupons are a great way to save money and we all know how a little goes a long way in this day and age. I also know how important it is to have good air conditioning in Houston, TX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The information on your website was informative and very useful as I am a small businessman myself, specializing in air conditioning repair in Birmingham AL and air conditioning installation in Atlanta GA, so I certainly understand the importance of a efficiently-running heating and cooling system.

    Also, does anybody know why Arby's still doesn't serve breakfast?
    Million dollar idea, right there.... just sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your information and coupon are very helpful. I run a small business that supplies customers with concert tickets in San Francisco, so I travel frequently throughout the Bay Area and use your products and services frequently. Thanks for the coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too am a business owner in San Francisco and my business The Bay Area Gun Vault specializes in guns for sale in San Francisco. This requires that I'm on the road frequently, and therefore I count on Jiffy Lube to make sure my car runs safely and smoothly so I can serve my customers best! Thank you Jiffy Lube!

    ReplyDelete